Subject: Re: Kosmopolit
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:50:02 -0700

(Sarcasm certainly is hard to deliver in ASCII...)

From:    "Typo. [AS8]"
> "damn northern Mexicans"

I was parodying the way some people over here think
and talk. If you lived here for a while you'd get it.
In fact most of my most recent few posts have been an
attempt at parody and sarcasm. OK? OK.

> proud of my big italian nose.

Bah! I'm Armenian.

From:    Gunnar Swanson
> Are you claiming that there is more injustice than there used to
> be or are you saying that it's just getting better organized?

You could say that injustice arising from the better
organization of imperialism is being largely ignored.
Or you could say that injustice goes hand-in-hand with
such organization.

Injustice due to Nature or "bad luck" (assuming
you're religious) is more tolerable to me than
the inustice that's caused consciously by Man.