Subject: Re: my Abaddon font
From: Dave Nalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:00:50 -0700

>  > I can only say that I'm enormously tired of the fact that my Abaddon font
>>  was picked up by the terrible band Godsmack as their logo font, and has
>>  hence been used by every loud, talentless heavy metal wannabe band in
>>  America in their efforts to imitate Godsmack.
>
>Ah well, console yourself Dave,
>your last name 'Nalle' in Finnish (Suomea) means 'teddy bear' :)

As I know all too well.  When I lived in Russia and Finland was the nearest
source of decent consumer goods,  I was constantly being given
gifts featuring Nalle Puh - quite embarrassing for a teenage boy.

I console myself that the root word is old Norse and just means Bear -
including the big, hairy and manly kind.

Dave
--

Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com