This was posted to comp.fonts today -
I seek a font specialist freelancer for a specialized project.
- profound knowledge of fonts and glyphs, their structure, handling
- ideally some knowledge of the internals of PDF especially related to
the storage of glyphs and fonts
1) Develop a font comparison module that enables our software to
automatically detect for a font used in an imported PDF file the most
approximate font from a font library.
2) Optimize the storage and usage of fonts in our proprietary file
format and its viewer software.
3) Long-term perhaps develop even our own rendering engine.
We program this in Smalltalk. However, knowledge of Smalltalk is NOT
required for this particular project.
Please drop me a line for further details.
[log in to unmask]