Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: larach lin eile
From: Alex Justice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:59:21 -0800

Chunnaic mi an larach lin seo cuideachd o chionn goirid. Tha ceithir neo
coig "baile" ann an Los Angeles a reir "Meet-up", ach tha e gu math feumeil.

I saw this Web site, too, a short time ago. There are four or five cities
carved out of Los Angeles according to Meet-up, but it's fairly useful.

I'm concerned that I'd have to sign up several times to be accurately
counted, since Meet up divides LA so much, and only assigns me to one of
those several areas (unless I misunderstand).

It puzzles me that learners seem so scarce here, as there's a "highland
games" nearly every month somewhere in southern California.

Needless to say I'm taking the Scottish Exec's appeal for immigrants very
seriously. Anyone in Scotland need a librarian?