Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: from balogh, flyer for new Biopress book on diatoms
From: "Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:10:43 -0600

I have a flyer with table of contents for the upcoming
Proceedings of the 17th International Diatom Symposium, Ottawa, Canada,
25th-31st August 2002.  Editor: Michel Poulin

due around Mid-April early May, approx $180.00 (if dollar improves
against pound, price will be lowered..)

If you would like me to email the flyer, just send me an email and I
will send it to you.
pam

Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh
Balogh International Inc
1911 North Duncan Road, Champaign, ILLINOIS USA
+1 217 355 9331; fax +1 217 355 9413
http://www.balogh.com
Please note: We do not sell our imported books on approval. If you need
more information, just ask. We do not accept returns of correctly
supplied books. We accept Visa, Mastercard, US Dollar & British Pound
Sterling checks.

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing http://listserv.heanet.ie. If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l