XML-L January 2004

Re: DTD ERRORS

james walker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:30:20 +0000

Hello again,
i recived th ebat file and changed the directory name to match where my
msv.jar is, when i typed msv check.dtd, it showed this message 'exception in
thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or
volume label syntax is incorrect
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open<Native Method>
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init><ZipFile.java:112>
at java.util.zip.JarFile.<init><JarFile.java:127>
at java.util.zip.JarFile.<init><JarFile.java:65>'
do you know what this measn?
cheers
james

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger