Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  January 2004

AFRIK-IT January 2004

Fwd: [isworld] "Offshore" Outsourcing Application Hosting Summary

Alexander Osterwalder <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:50:41 +0100

Dear all,

I still have no reply from my "source" on IT outsourcing Senegal/India...

In the meantime I forward, for all those interested, a posting on the
isworld mailing list on outsourcing

cheers,
Alex

Alexander Osterwalder, Ph.D.