Re: what does "traditional" mean?

Patrick Lyons <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Nov 2003 00:03:36 +1100

Just a friendly reminder that it's on again with pipering under the friendly
tutelage of yours truly. Don't forget, while you're freezing your tuning
pins off in the northern hemisphere, it's nice and warm at that time of the
year in the other hemisphere. Even in Tasmania.
http://www.celt.com.au/summer.html

P.

PS ... and if you don't like the pipers, you can always slum it with the
Scottish fiddlers.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of kalle liberts
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2003 22:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: what does "traditional" mean?

i had to pick on someone..............some of my friends are absolutly
brilliant scottish fiddlers-one of them a lass who has been playing for 16
years(and she has just turned 20)
it stems from a very friendly rivalry between 5 pipers and 20plus fiddlers
at the last two summer summer schools i've attended in tasmania
nothing thant can be fixed by a few pints of guinness around a bonfire(made
from scottish fiddles, of course)