Help for UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UILLEANN Home

UILLEANN  November 2003

UILLEANN November 2003

eBAY IRISH MUSIC auctions, including Patsy Brown chanters

Jim McGuire <[log in to unmask]>

Jim McGuire <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:24:37 -0600

I have started listing a bunch of items that you might find of interest,
including a reprint copy of IRISH FOLK MUSIC by Francis ONeill, a reprint
copy of IRISH MUSIC AND MUSICIANS, a 1st edition of IRISH FOLK MUSIC, and a
copy of BAGPIPES AND TUNINGS by Theodor Podnos.

I've listed three 3 Patsy Brown century-old concert pitch chanters. The two
fully keyed chanters (one in African blackwood, one in ebony) are very
special, the original reeds (staple and blades) are still working!

I have not stopped to count the items that will be listed but there will be
many CDs, cassettes, DVDs, books (old and new), an Abell whistle (with D and
C bodies), something for everyone!

IRISH MUSIC will be in the title field on eBAY www.ebay.com or just search
on my eBAY ID JUSTGREATSTUFF1.

Is your computer infected with a virus?  Find out with a FREE computer virus
scan from McAfee.  Take the FreeScan now!