Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Sam Murray's new address?
From: Johnson Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:30:27 +0100

"I asked him this very question and he told me the waiting list is currently
about 10 months. He has no website because he finds this waiting period far
too long already." Pierre

Thanks Pierre - I'll give it a go and write c/o Mick Crehan and see what
happens. As a timid librarian I need something the real me can play raw and
wild on and from what I understand Mr Murray doesn't make sissy flutes.

Thomas Johnson