Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: SMO, "gaidhealtachd archaeology"
From: Tom Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2003 04:02:14 -0000

George Seto wrote:

> I've been a learner now, for just over 10 years. It's been
rewarding,
> and I've met lots of great people. Lots of encouragement as
well.

It seems longer than that, a Sheorais.  Or perhaps I just don't
want to remember a time when you weren't around.  You are one of
the many who has put more into the Galic world than you've taken
out - your webpages are a great resource for everyone.  I hope
I'm one of those who has encouraged you.

M.

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]