Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Searching Schizochytrium sp....
From: claudio jofre contreras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:10:38 -0300

Dear Mrs:

I´m a chilean Investigator of Andrés Bello University, and I working with
Crypthecodinium cohnii (a heterotrophic microalgae), development of culture
in biorreactors. for this proposit I search other specie.... Schizochytrium
sp... if any person can give me any information obut this....

Before this, i import Crypthrcodinium sp. to Chile by Provasolli Guillard

Help me please

I search Schizochytrium sp. in CCMP (provasoli guillard), American Culture,

Best Regards

Claudio Jofre Contreras
Ing. In Aquaculture
Universidad Andrés Bello
Santiago, Chile

MSN Amor: busca tu ˝ naranja

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at