Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: [Fwd: diatom protein extraction]
From: Chuck Amsler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:53:31 -0600

This is from a colleague who is working with antarctic diatoms and has
given me permission to forward it to the list. If anyone has experience
extracting protein from small quantities of diatoms and would be willing to
help, please contact Dr. Raymond directly ([log in to unmask]).

Many thanks! -- Chuck Amsler