Subject: Re: Urban Street Literature
From: Walter Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:49:18 +0100

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:25:48 -0500, Michael Brady wrote:

>> Very often, the bottom of the sheet will be cut vertically into strips
>> thatcan be torn off, each with a phone number.[...]
>
>It's everywhere, Dick.

Is there any place (in the western world) where this is
_not_ common?

And when was it invented?  I remember having seen it for
the first time already back in 1978, on the bulletin board
of the local university.

Greetings
Walter

Walter A. Schmidt
Nuernberger Strasse 76               91052 Erlangen, Germany