Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Leptolyngbya
From: Mcgregor Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:36:38 +1000

Greetings All

I am seeking confirmation on the validity of the cyanobacterial genus Leptolyngbya under the International Code of Botanical Nomenclature.  I know there was some discussion in the early 90s regarding this, however I'm not clear on the outcome.

Many thanks

Glenn McGregor
Scientist, Aquatic Ecosystem Health
Natural Resource Sciences
Department of Natural Resources & Mines (NR&M)
1345 Ipswich Road

Phone: 07 3848 8196
Fax:     07 3892 6831
Email:  [log in to unmask]

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at