Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Re: TeachMe! Gaelic

Ronnie Wuensche <[log in to unmask]>

Scottish Gaelic Language beginners forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:24:47 +0200

Hello Dave,

if I understand your original message correctly,
you did not talk about TYG, but TeachMe!!Gaelic.
I have just started using this product myself,
and must say I find it really good.
Especially the pronouncination lesson
with the computer comparing your sound to the person
who spoke the sound files, tha seo gl fheumail!
And also the dictionary is very extensive,
with loads of examples for the different uses of a word.

Le drachd,

Raonaidh

Chan e na leughar a n foghlaimte ach na chuimhnichear.
Not what's read but what's remembered makes learned.

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]