Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: TeachMe! Gaelic
From: David Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:54:38 +0200

Hello all..

It's been quite some time since I've been on this list.. and have
forgotten most of my gaelic.. sad to say..

But I'm trying to get back into it.. and trying to find good learning
resources.. I saw a message a while back about the TeachME! series and
seems that people didn't have good things to say about it..

Is there anything like this that is more accurate, or what are your
thoughts on this product?

I currently have audio tapes that I'm trying to work with.. and it's not
working tooo well.. and we have no instructors in this area..

Any help would be very much appreicated..

Thanks
Dave

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]