Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: Radio nan Gaideal
From: George Seto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:33:51 -0300

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Michael Howard wrote:

> Does this station broadcast only at set times?  I'm located in
> Southern California, so maybe I hae a time zone problem?

Two suggestions:

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/RecAllPRO_win32/   Record All Pro

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Replay_Radio/   Replay Radio

Thes are programs which allow you to record off the internet at set
times. I've tried the Record All Pro and it works like a charm.

The times for Radio nan Gaidheal are for GMT. I believe it is only at
set times, but there are archives of the programs if I remember
rightly.

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

        IWK Children's Hospital Telethon - May 31st & June 1st, 2003
                $4.1 Million for 2003 - Can we do better? Yup!!

 <<<<<   An ni\ a thig leis a' ghaoith, falbhaidh e leis an uisge. >>>>>
 George / Seo\ras Seto

 e-mail address: [log in to unmask]  <- Main
 e-mail address: [log in to unmask] <- Alternate - Large Files

 url: http://www.geocities.com/george_seto.geo         | My stuff
 url: http://www.corvuscorax.org:8080/~gseto/creighton | Helen Creighton

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]