Subject: Announce: Public XSL training in Europe - September 22-26, 2003 - XML-L
From: "G. Ken Holman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:57:29 -0400

For those in Europe interested in hands-on XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO
training, the Norwegian XML User Group is hosting our two courses in
succession during the week of September 22-26, 2003 for anyone to attend
... details with links to syllabi and costs are available through our home
page cited below.

The two courses are totally independent and can be studied individually if
so desired.

This is a repeat engagement this year, having successfully run the same
5-day combination in February in Oslo for students from Norway, Finland,
England and France.  In May the UK XML User Group hosted us for a day of
hands-on XSL-FO training near Oxford.  Talk with your local user groups and
let us know if you are interested in hosting our training for your group
membership.

................ Ken

cc: XML-Dev, XML-L, XSL-List, XSL-FO-W3C, XSL-FO-Yahoo, XML Newbies,
XML-EDI, XML-Doc

p.s. sorry for duplicates; I've marked the subject line as an announcement
for filtering purposes

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-09-22
Instructor-led on-site corporate, government & user group training

G. Ken Holman                 mailto:[log in to unmask]
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/l/
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/l/bc