Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: ALGAE-L Digest - 3 Jul 2003 to 4 Jul 2003 (#2003-133)
From: Tim Entwisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:03:55 +1000

Thanks for your email. I am away 5-20 July.  If you require a response
before this time please contact Acting Director Plant Sciences, Brett
Summerell (02 9231 8189 or [log in to unmask]). Otherwise
Tim Entwisle

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at
http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l