Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Surface area measures...
From: Meegan Fowler-Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:37:54 +0930

I am looking for a free image analysis program that  will calculate
surface area measures from digital photographs of macroalgae (on white
perspex background). I am aware of NIH Image. Has anyone else used this,
and if so was it successful?
Thanks for your help,
Meegan

Meegan Fowler-Walker
PhD student
Environmental Biology
The University of Adelaide
North Terrace  ADELAIDE  SA  5005

Phone: +61 8 8303 6224
Fax: +61 8 8303 4364
Email: [log in to unmask]

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at
http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l