Subject: Re: Georgia on my mind
From: "Fraser, Jay S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:19:00 -0600

Suggested by whom and exactly what problems are caused? Since Apple
originally wrote the TT standard, and since they supply TT fonts w/ all
their OS's, I'm thinking there's some other issue.

If you have both T1 and TT fonts with the same name on a system, that will
cause problems. But similar problems will ensue if you have two sons and
name both of them Daryl.

Jay Fraser