Subject: Re: Georgia on my mind
From: Kathleen Tinkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:54:30 -0400

Gerald:

Not even close? What an odd thing to say.

Have you looked at Georgia and Miller Text (not News -- which I've
never seen -- but the older family) next to each other?

Even if I didn't know that they were both related to a sort of
Platonic ideal of Scotch Roman, there is also the evidence of my
eyes...

Kathleen