Subject: New far far foundry
From: Alejandro Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:42:27 -0300

Brand New Foundry From the South

After TpG's event in Buenos Aires a few guys from here began to think that a
foundry project is possible. So, we started a collective foundry. We called
it Sudtipos. The catalogue includes a beautiful treasure from Mr. Koziupa, a
63-year-old lettering guy that never made a digital font before.

We hope you like it.

http://www.sudtipos.com.ar  (to view the fonts click on Fuentes, english
version coming soon)

Thanks