Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: gooble-de-guck
From: "Tarzia, Wade" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:42:37 -0400

Thanks for the helpful responses.  And here I was thinking the list members
were freely translating arcane coding for diacriticals!  I'm not a natural
when it comes to languages, but I was *really* starting to feel
insignificant ;-)  though I may have invented new insights into OI in my
attempts to "translate" the computer-babble.  Any way, I am tied to campus
mail and have no choices (when the bosses first asked me to teach a
distance-learning course, they wouldn't even give me commonly shared
listserv software to help out -- had to figure out a way to do it gracefully
just on e-mail -- so little help for scholarly pursuits there).  Will keep
the WWW address handy for easy reading. -- Wade