Subject: Documenting a XML schema file
From: Paulo Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:22:11 -0300

Hello,

I have some schema files with annotation tags for the elements and
attributes. I'd like to generate a human readable documentation for a
manual directly from the schema files. I've found this page that
describes a software that does what I want:
http://www.disa.org/technotes/TechNote2002_01.html

Unfornatelly, after hours googleing, I've coun't found a software that
does this. Do you have any suggestion for documenting a schema file?

regards,
--
Paulo Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Gisplan