Help for GAELG Archives

GAELG Archives

Subject: Re: Fed up.
From: Phil Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:49:49 +0100

Fed up

Sampleyryn voish D.F.C.

I am fed up of him.     T'eh jannoo orrym.
I am fed up of her.     Ta mee skee j'ee.
I'm fed up to the teeth with her.       Ta mee lane da'n chrossag j'ee.

I am sick to death of it.       Ta mee slane ching jeh.

He was very much annoyed.       V'eh boirit dy mooar.
It annoyed him. Hug eh corree er.
She was annoyed.        V'ee currit assjee.

I am bored.     Ta dreeys orrym.

Burning with impatience.        Lostey lesh neuhurranse.

It palls on me. T'eh girree dree orrym.