Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Laurencia lata
From: Cindy Fernandez Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:05:29 -0600

Dear list members:

   I'm looking for descriptions and pictures of Laurencia lata, I think I
found it in the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. Could you send me or write me
where can I find this ?
   Thanks in advanced,

Cindy Fernández.
Center of Marine and Limnology
Research (CIMAR)
Costa Rica University.

This mail sent through IMP:

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at