Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Formal Training
From: Sally Everson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:36:07 +1000

Hi,
I am Australian based and work in a Micrbiological/Phycology lab. I am
looking for a formal external University Course that incorporates Phycology
as a major or even a minor subject.
Either Undergraduate Degree level or Post Graduate level.
Any suggestions?

 the system manager.

 Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do
 not relate to official Council business shall be understood as neither
 given nor endorsed by it.

 by MimeSweeper for the presence of computer viruses
 www.tweed.nsw.gov.au

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at
http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l