Subject: google away
From: Xtian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 May 2003 13:33:01 -0400

I believe William is quite correct that an unacceptable area of inquiry is
requesting information readily available on the net. I don't use this list
as a substitute for Google or the Boston Public Library (can't see the
Sargent mural if I do that). Indeed, I find quite the opposite is true for
me. Something is discussed that I find requires further research and leads
me to google away until the wee hours.