Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  May 2003

AFRIK-IT May 2003

Re: Survey: Electronic business in Sub-Saharan Africa

Sean Moroney <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 May 2003 09:04:24 -0700

Dear Baton Rouge Research Team,

eBusiness is one of the key topics to be covered at the African Computing &
Telecommunications Summit which we are holding in Abuja, Nigeria over 26-29
August. You would be welcome to present your research findings at this key
gathering of ICT professionals, managers, innovators, suppliers and
policy-makers.

The programme outline is attached. More details can be found on our web
site, www.aitecafrica.com

Yours sincerely,

Sean Moroney