Help for UILLEANN Archives

UILLEANN Archives

Subject: Re: Playing for friends and family
From: "DArcy, Patrick G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:46:00 -0800

What I generally *try* to do is show up with my pipes and make sure the people you know will ask you to play see that you have them with you. The after dinner wait to be asked to play.... works like a charm ;) I try not to over do it aswell, just keep it to a few tunes unless, of course, they play too and join in... in which case just remember to go to bed so you can make it to work the next day ;)

Patrick.

Uilleann Pipe Obsession Page
http://www.concentric.net/~pdarcy/