Subject: Re: TAN Re: Mona, was it good for you, or not?!
From: Silver MayKitten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:33:37 -0800

Be careful when you use that arround modern
politicians!

The old analoge units will swing or burn out the
meters, and the newer digital readout units will just
sit there and fry.  I had a digital turned on durring
Dubbwa's State of the union message, and he barely
said "My fellow Americans . . ." and the thing
exploded in a cloud of foul, acrid smoke and sparks.

MayKitten

--- Randal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> At 12:53 AM -0300 2/20/03, Rodolfo Capeto wrote:
<SNIP>
> I just ran the old bogosity meter (a classic
> Essex-Taylor redacting model) through the paces by
> pointing it at the O'Reilly Factor on television for
> a few minutes and it seems to be working just fine.
>
> If you want to see a REALLY interesting scientific
> examination of the Mona Lisa's smile, go to:
>
> http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/mona/mona.mpg
>

> --Randal

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?