Subject: Re: Bodonis Again
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:17:19 -0800

From:    Rodolfo Capeto
> Time to move on, I think....

Hey, don't make me point out where I got that idea...  :-)

Anyway, I'd like to move on, but frankly it's such a central
and unseen issue with contemporary graphic design, I mean the
infatuation with personal formal creation with no real regard
for the user, so prevalent across the board. It's a disease I
would very much like to participate in fighting, possibly the
most significant typographic fight out there.

hhp