Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Algologists pictures.
From:José Eduardo Linares Cuesta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:06:39 +0100

Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for pictures or photographs of the algologists:

        - Jean-Piérre Étienne Vaucher (1763-1841)
        - Jean-Vincent Félix Lamouroux (1779-1825)
        - Ernesto Caballero y Bellido
        - Florentino Azpeitia

Please, send me on attached files or give me the bibliography references of
origin.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help.

        J. Eduardo Linares Cuesta
        Herbarium of the University of Granada
        c/Rector López Argüeta nº 8
        18071-GRANADA (SPAIN)

        TEl. (34)-58-246329
        FAX (34)-58-243254

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at
http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l