Subject: Extracting Info from an Database and Transforming it to XML that Validates Against a DTD
From: Amie Norgrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:09:58 -0500

Hi,

I need to extract information from a database and transform it into XML
that validates against a fairly elaborate DTD.  (I already have the tables
and fields mapped to the corresponding elements in the DTD.)

Does anyone have any suggestions for doing this?  Is XSLT a suitable route?
I've read that XML Spy can extract info from a database and transform it
into XML, but can it do so in accordance to a DTD?

Thanks in advance,
Amie