Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: The Worst Christmas Joke in the World Ever........#2 (NO relevance to anyone/thing)
From: Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:33:25 +0000

But seriously folks, I've just heard the most dreadfully long winded word
association joke I'd ever care to relate to consenting, hormone sodden colts
and does. It's possibly only of relevance to TV watching Irish and/or
British people of the last few generations who remember with fondness all
those wonderfully homely Fairy Liquid ads  . I'm only going to give you the
punch line and let you imagine the inevitable trek backwards-

"That Hans who does dishes goes as soft as a lace with wild green furry
lipped squid"

Regards, Harry.

Ps. Ah, what the hell. Here's last years winner as well-

A friend of mine was going to a nice hotel bistro for his work's Christmas
dinner party. As they approached the main door going into the reception off
the street they heard a terrible commotion-

"When we walked in the door there was chess boards and pawns flying
everywhere!" My friend said-

" All these guys were standing up and shouting and throwing these chess
things at each other!"

"That's terrible" I replied "what was the problem?"

"Well" said he " It seems there was an double booking and this chess
tournament had to be given the hotel lobby area to go ahead in as every
other function room was being used for Christmas parties. The players had
come from all over the world and weren't happy about this at all so they
started drinking and abusing each other! One said "Igerloft you're a joke,
you can't play chess for s**t! I'm the greatest player in the world and I'm
gonna whip your German ass with the board!" And Igerloft got wound up at
this  and barked back "Vy you American Bavooon, you vould shtill be playing
me zis time next year and you vould not have beaten me! I am ze greatest
player in ze World!".

"God" I said "That's terrible, people behaving like that to each other at
Christmas time!"(...Irtrad relevance?)

"Yeah" he said "It was chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

.....sorry.