Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: SV: Wonderful Johnny Doran CD
From: Johnson Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:11:53 +0100

        "How/where do I, the forlorn piper, now playing C#/D-box and
flute, get a copy of this recommended music?" Gregor.

        Well, hopefully from your nearest record shop, but failing that,
I got mine by mail order, took less than a week, from NPU's site at:
        www.pipers.ie  under the "Resources" menu then go to mail order
catalogue ...

        Thomas Johnson