Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Representative IR TRAD CDs as Christmas presents
From: Christina O'Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:29:11 +0000

Any ideas regarding "representative" Irish traditional albums that I could
offer as presents to people who express an interest in Irish music but know
very little about it?

You're might reply off-list, as I can't imagine this "thread" would be  of
much interest to others.

Thanks in advance.

Christina

http://groups.msn.com/traditionalirishmusic