Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: thrown-out mails
From: Gregor Griegoleit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:40:55 EST

Hi Irtrad-List-Owner,
    I think, a quarter of my mailings to the list, were just not sent on, at
some stage! Might have been all mails, in which I was swearing and shouting
away about Bill Gates or Microsoft or George Bush,C.C.E., etc. ...  Is that
    If so, you should at least, fair enough, let me know, which mails were
rejected!
Gregor