Re: can someone ID this?

Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:47:14 -0800

Sorry I didn't reply to all the messages, so if I missed you.

Thanks for all your replies.
        -=Mark=-

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text. If you have further difficulty please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since1995 can be found at
http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l