Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  December 2002

AFRIK-IT December 2002

Re: GISPA STATEMENT ON THE TELKOM KENYA FILTERING OF JAMBONET

Sean Moroney <[log in to unmask]>

Sean Moroney <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:47:37 -0800

Thanks Eric,

We will put this in at the last minute on the AfrISPA page in our Jan
edition, which we are printing over the Christmas period.

Best wishes to you and your family for a peaceful, restful Christmas. Here's
to a great New Year, with lots of progress in Africa's Internet development.

Best

Sean

PS I'm attaching our programme for the year so you can plan your travels
hopefully to attend some of our conferences

AITEC Africa
15 High St, Graveley, Cambridge PE19 6PL, UK
Tel +44-1480-831300 Fax +44-1480-831131
www.aitecafrica.com