Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Wexford dance question
From: fiddler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:11:09 +0100

At 15:48 17.11.2002, Andrew Kuntz wrote:
>X:1
>T:Mummers' or Droghedy March

Aha! La Lugh recorded it on their first album as "Mummers' March", slightly
differently, IIRC. "Droghed[ay]" just didn't strike the right bell with me.
If I have time, maybe I'll transcribe their version.

Btw, you used divisors in grace notes ({d/8c/8d/8}) in your abc, which is
illegal, and unnecessary, since grace notes don't have defined lengths anyway.

-Juergen

http://www.jgfiddler.de/index.htm