Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Virus-varning!!
From: Jonas Holmqvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:39:18 +0300

A chairde!

[Teangacha eile thos)

Ja ha siitt att ja ha ftt viirusi bugbear p Hankens datoore
att servern vr ha stjicka ivg eitt mail me namni "An Chaint
Bheo" IIS INT PIN E. Ja tror int att naan v eer ha ftt de hr
maili, men i fortsttninge ska ja allti skriiv in daatumi i rubriike, s

iis int pen na mail frn me om di int innehalder daans daatum.
Molli  Andy haar skert  sama problem. Om e finns naan sm
int fstaar pedesi, iirisk eld engelsk s...

Tugaim f ndeara go bhfuil an bhirus bubgear ar na romhaire
m'ollscoile agus gur chuireas an server anso mail uaim leis an
ainm "An Chaint Bheo". M t an mail seo ag inne - N OSCAIL !
T ana.bhrn orm f seo, n thuigim conas a thinig an virus ar mo
chuid maileacha. Cuirfead an data i ngach aon mhail uaim anois
(7.10.2002 inniu, mar shampla), n oscail mail uaim gan an data n
mail le data mcheart.

As many of you will have had the misfortune to see, a mail containing
the virus bugbear has been sent from my server. The name of the
mail is "An Chaint Bheo" - DON'T OPEN IT. I'm truly sorry for this,
apparently the problem is at my university's server because the mail was

sent at a time when I wan't on the net, neither was any computer I
normally use. We (the students) were informed about the virus having
infected the server a short while ago. My sincere apologies for the
problems this may have caused you. I'll put the date in every mail's
subject from now on (7.10.2002 today) so don't open mails without the
date or with a wrong date.

Sln go fill,
   Jonas