Subject: Re: Wednesday corrected
From:Matha agus Isabelle Standún <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:08:09 +0100

 > > They may well think it strange for a few minutes
> Is it minutes, or years? And what's the difference
> between thinking it's strange when you look at it
> directly versus read it immersively? Familiarity
> is even less understood than reading physiology.

I mean, it really isn't that strange. Nobody ever
asked the readers! If the government suddenly changed
it's mind again and made Gaelic type compulsory, those
people already buying books in Irish would be
delighted and those who weren't might even be
attracted to give it a try.

> > Who would object to using Gaelic text fonts for
> Gaelic texts?
> I suspect all kinds of people.
(publishers, typographers (strangely), teachers (not
at all stragely))

But not at all the potential readers, as usual.