Subject: Re: Wednesday
From:Matha agus Isabelle Standún <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:07:21 +0100

 > > They may well think it strange for a few minutes
> Is it minutes, or years? And what's the difference
> between thinking it's strange when you look at it
> directly versus read it immersively? Familiarity
> is even less understood than reading physiology.

I mean, it really isn't that strange. Nobody ever  If
the government suddenly changed it's mind again and
made Gaelic type compulsory, those people already
buying books in Irish would be delighted and those who
weren't might even be attracted to give it a try.

> > Who would object to using Gaelic text fonts for
> Gaelic texts?
> I suspect all kinds of people.
(publishers, typographers (strangely), teachers (not
at all stragely))

But not at all the potential readers, as usual.