Subject: Re: Report & pictures from ATypI in Rome
From: Gunnar Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:06:04 -0700

Rolf,

>Gunnar, I have always thought that Erik had a handle on the rarest of
>commodities, German humor. But am I mistaken or have you inherited it?

I always saw a bit of English schoolboy impishness in Erik but I have
to admit that I'm unfamiliar with German humor.

Despite the fact that I am Erik's illegitimate son, I've inherited
nothing from him. (This is where Jill comes in with some bald jokes.)

Gunnar
--
Gunnar Swanson Design Office
536 South Catalina Street