Subject: Re: TDC2 2003 : Call for Entries
From: George Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:13:36 -0500

The link for the pdf does not appear to be working. "Garden of 404
Delights" is cute though.

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 08:27  PM, Gary Munch wrote:

> The Call for Entries for the TDC2 2003 Type Design Competition is now
> online at (and I will copy the URL so y'all get the real thing) :
> <http://www.tdc.org/calls/tdc22003/index.html>
> This year's competition is chaired by James Montalbano, with judges
> Fiona Ross, Ilene Strizver, Dave Farey, and Jim Parkinson.
> Deadline for entries is Friday 20 December 2002.
> Please use the pdf forms when sending entries; it makes bookkeeping
> much simpler.

Regards,
George

George E. Thompson                         Art & Design Department
No Bodoni Typography                       Columbia College Chicago
[log in to unmask]                     [log in to unmask]
http://nobodoni.com                        http://www.colum.edu/

"I felt bad because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no Bodoni."