Subject: Re: screen fonts
From: Pilar Perez M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:26:27 -0700

hello

all the things you mention can help me but basically im looking for
information on shapes, proportion, optical tricks... cultural
discussions sound interesting, im making this for a school proyect and i
have to create an information background, and i have found that people
doesnt really think that there's a huge difference between the ink and
paper type and the screen, my work is based on the though that the
screen display its a medium by itself... it would be nice too to hear
some opinions about these fenomena, how internet and other multimedia
applications have place the screen appart from just being a way to see
how things would look when printed...

thanks

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com