Subject: Re: Sanskrit Sick
From: Kent Lew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:59:34 -0400

From Hrant:
>You know Sanskrit? Dude.

You didn't know? I thought I'd alluded to this before. I am by no means fluent, never was; my interest was not conversational. I can still read and write Devanagari. My vocabulary and memory of the declensions and conjugations has seriously atrophied through years of disuse. But I can still chant a couple verses from the Gita, a few of the Yoga Sutras, and some miscellaneous stotras from memory.

-- K.

Kent Lew | Design & Illustration
Washington, MA 01223-9796
413/623-0212

www.kentlew.com --
home of the award-winning Whitman typeface